Friday, April 12, 2013

Liz 2.0

I know I've discussed the new version of myself before, but lately it's becoming apparent that Liz 2.0 is vastly different from the Liz I was pre-Stroke.

I get quite a bit of feedback on the differences in my personality and a lot of it is along the same lines, coming from different people, so I can no longer ignore it.

Matt's family is the most vocal abou the shifts in my personality, they feel I am warmer, more open and lees stand off-ish. Tonight, one of my close friends told me they feel closer to me since this has happened, when I asked her why, she explained that I am more authentic now, the walls I had up before are gone, I am more open than I was. When this feedback started coming in, I was shocked to find that people found I was stand off-ish. But, now that I've had time to think about it, yes, I am warmer, not shy to tell someone I lovem that I love them, never shy to give a big hug if that's what I wat to do. Why not? Life is too short to miss an opportunity to hug someone you care about and you should always tell peopl what you think.

I am more forthcoming in how I feel about things, I always speak my mind these days, why not? Whst do I have to lose? Nothing. I will speak my truth, no matter what.

So, I'm starting to see that Liz 2.0 ispretty damn cool and just as groovy as the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment