Monday, August 13, 2012

And Again

Tonight, I'm a little embarrased because I decided to throw a little pity party for myself at work.

I don't know what came over me or what my deal is lately, it seems like all of the positive progress I've made lately in accepting my circumstances have dissolved. This morning at therapy I had a conversation with one of my PTs regarding the future of my therapy. Basically, they don't seem to think that my insurance will approve many more visits, plus it seems that the staff at the facility feel that it may be time to let me go, I'm not making quite as much progress as I was in the beginning, so, now I feel like I'm letting a lot of peopl down, myself, my therapists, Matt, Charlotte, etc... So at work I let the fact that I didn't know the answer to a question and the fact that I feel very akward talking to people get to me, I ended up calling myself retarded and generally bemoaning my existence to my co-worker, now I feel silly because who wants to be around that girl? no one.

I'm just ready for all of this to start feeling normal, I'm ready to feel comfortable in my skin again.So I better get down to business in accepting myself for who I am then, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment