Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Sun Did Come Out

Well, I guess Annie is right, the sun rose today and after a good night's sleep and an emergency teary-eyed phone call to my friend last night, I feel a little less in a funk than I did. This morning I decided that no matter what happens with my therapy , my life must go on. I will keep doing my exercisesevery day and I will continue doing my three laps around the back yard until I have a better place to walk because I don't want to give up, I want to be a part of life while I still have air in my lungs. I don't want to miss out on my life because one of my arms doesn't work so well and just because I don't have professional therapists helping me, that's not going to stop me from trying to be the best me I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment