Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One Small Step

I didn't realize when I took that first step into my shower that I was beginning a whole new chapter in my journey.

Since I took that huge leap of faith iin myself, I am finding myself becoming more adventurous in the things I sttempt to do.

I am now releasing Larry from his binding sling everyother day and trying to incorcorate him into my everyday life by having him hold pill bottles for me while I open them, he even carried a broom down the stairs for me the other day, as a result I have been feeling that I'm on the verge of a breakthrough with him, now all I have yo do is open my hand, then I'm home free...maybe. So send some open vibes to Larry and me, I am hereby determined to open the damn thing in the near future!And all of this started with a little step into my bathtub...who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment