Thursday, October 4, 2012

discipline

As I was taking my backyard Walk today I was thinking about how much self-discipline this has taken on my part, I've never been very disciplined, if I started a workout routine or a diet of some kind, my motivation always wavered and I'd give up the ghost. But I do my exercises everyday, damnit! I make sure John and I take a really long walk at least twice a week and I always go on my backyard walk, no matter what, I also am attempting to rid my world of negative self-talk, I never want Charlotte to hear me say bad things about myself, I don't want her picking that habit up, and only saying nice things about yourself is surprisingly hard, so I have become this new incredibly disciplined person as a result of this, so I guess it isn't all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment