Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Forgiveness

I've been thinking about forgiveness an awful lot since this happened; I've never been the most temperate person, I fly off the handle easily and get mad and form grudges over teeny tiny things, so I've been considering, is it really worth my limited energy to stay mad at someone over something that happened forever ago? Nope. Life is way too short to carry anger around forever. I came pretty close to dying and there were people I was mad at that would never have known how important they were to to me simply because I was mad an too proud to let go of what I was holding onto, yesterday,  I spologized to someone who played a vital and important role in my life, someone I treated badly and man, it felt good to send that energy out into the cosmos! And I was greeted with a very humble and kind reply, not exactly what I expected.

So the moral of the story is? Forgive each other, we owe it to onr another, it takes too much energy to hang onto hate and you never know when ypur last chance to make things right may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment