Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Relief

I can't even begin to express how I am feeling today but I'm so ecstatic, I feel compelled to share,  I feel like I crossed some sort of threshold today, like I woke up on the super right side of the bed!I feel like I just came out on the bright side of a dark tunnel and seeing the sunlight and breathing fresh air for the first time in long time. Whatever darkness that has been consuming me is gone today and I am now able to face my future, whatever it holds. I know there is no reason why I can't function independently as I am now. If I never get my arm back, Ican live with that, but today I bent my left arm and raised my left wrist, so recovery is on the horizon, I can feelit, I know the rest of my life will be rich and that I will raise an exceptional younglady as a result of this experience, I have learned so much from this about gratitude, the power of positive thinking and patience. My story is no yet over, but just beginning, thank you all for reading along and cheering me on!

5 comments:

  1. so good to hear! you are an amazing person. keep the patience and know that we are are here for you along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Cheering for you Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me so happy! You are such an inspiration to all of us to look to the future with what we have. I have a list of such people and right now you are at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds excellent! i'm sure a lot has to do with your great attitude and persistence - and it really shows through your writing. ;) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete