Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Confidence

  for most of my life I've struggled with self-esteem issues. I don't know when it started but I'm pretty sure it started once I realized that I was extremely different from the other kids I went to school with, since then I'v been searching for acceptance from my peers and moments of true self confidence, there are a few moments in my life that I can site as moments when I felt I had confidence: when I was a senior in high school, once I stopped caring about what other people thought about me, when I was in college with the other tactors and lived in blissful 18 year-old ignorance, thinking I knew everything about everything and that I knew exactly who I was and what I wanted out of life and anytime I was drunk, I was then the prettiest, sexiest and most interesting person in the room, but none of those things count to me as true self confidence. This experience has challenged my faith n myself more than anything ever has and I can honestly believer that I am developing some healthy self-confidence, finally, because, I am doing this and I'm doing it well

No comments:

Post a Comment