Thursday, April 5, 2012

When Bad ThingsHappen

 A long time ago my Mother bought me a book called "when bad Things happen to Good People"., she bought this book for me after I underwent another major medical catastrophe as she under went treatment for breast cancer, not good year for my family, 2004, The jist of the book is that, we as humans search for the reason behind why tragedy strikes someone who we feel is undeserving of it, we try to assign blame or think it is some kind of karmic retribution but, the fact is, it's just life. Of course I've played yhe Why Me game since this has happened, but it's not the best use of my time to sit around and should'a could'a, would'a all day long, I have daughter to raise and to be a strong example for and wasting my time pitying myself because life reared its ugly head is not the example I want to set, remembering this is what keeps me going, I want Charlotte to know that no matter what life is always worth living and any challege can be overcome with faith in oneself, admittedly, I'm still working on the faith in oneself part.

No comments:

Post a Comment