Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fear

O've always been an anxious person,  worrying about the teeniest, tiniest things that haven't  nor probably ever will happen. This whole experience has kicked my irrational anxiety over imaginary things into high gear. anytime I am near the top of a flight of stairs, I freeze up and panic, or if I ever feel unsteady a tiny bit, I think the fear is actually of falling, even though I've only fallen twice in the last two months and neither of those falls resulted in injury. I'm beginning to get a little tired of this constant companion, anxiety.A long time ago this phrase was in my horoscope:"disappear our fear, Resurrecy your audacity." I've been repeating this to myself anytime I'm about to do something that freaks me out, I try to channel my 19 year old self, totry to get back that , I'm immortal, nothing can hurt me attiude, but it's tough to do now, I've never been one for facing my fears, but now I'm trying to because I don't want to live the rest of my lif being scared of everything and I don't want to pass that on to Charlotte, so I try to dive right in if I am feeling scared about somehingand stay calm and celebrate an accomplishment, so I wont be so anxious the next time I have to perform the task and bit by bit, I'll conquer my anxiety, hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment