Monday, January 23, 2012

Who Me?

When I thnk of inspiring people I think of Michael J. Fox, Christopher Reeve,Abigail and john Adamsand mARGARET sSanger, never myself I've been called inspiring a lot lately, which is just more motivation for me to go through everyday continuing to be happy about my life, trying to overcome the obstacles I face, just to be clear, Is tarted this blog because I needed a place to sort through all of the thought that flit through my head about this event that has occurred. And I thought if sharing my daily thoughts on the subject could help somone face their own hard ships, thst would be great!S, I am happy that my little acedotes are helping and interesting to some people, Right nowI'm just trying to get through everyday as gracefully and positively as possible And aetmpting to perfect my walking technique on top of it all, int, All with the hope that  I come out of all of this a better personThan Iwas before it began.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story, Liz. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Events do not seem so significant when they are part of your life.

    ReplyDelete